Ciao Venice Guest House
Services and Additional Information
• Free internet access and wifi.
• Open 365 days a year, 24-hour access, no curfew.
• 24-hour luggage storage and 24-hour security.
• Free maps of Venice.
• Towels are included.
• Continental breakfast is included.
• Kitchen facilities and laundry machine are available.
• Cancellation policy: if you wish to cancel your reservation, you must contact Ciao Venice at
least 48 hours in advance of your stated arrival time, otherwise, you will be charged for the first
• Payment is requested in cash at the time of arrival. Please note that in addition to the price of a
room, guests are required to pay the Venice City Tax of 3 euro per person.
• When you arrive in Venice, please call Ciao Venice and let us know that you are on your way:
+39 345 409 5533. If you do not have a mobile phone, there are public phones at the bus station
and the train station. The public phone at the bus station is a little difficult to find, so it may be
easier to call from the train station, which is on the way to the guest house. Please remember to call
when you arrive so that we can make sure to be there when you need to check in. If you forget to call ahead and there appears to be no one at the guest house gate when you arrive, please do not ring the
doorbells of the neighbors or ask the large hotel next door for help. Please walk back to the train
station and call Ciao Venice from there - it's only a three-minute walk - thank you!
• Check-in is between 11:00 AM and 11:00 PM. If you are arriving earlier than 8:00 AM or later
than 8:00 PM, please contact us to let us know in advance AND call Ciao Venice when you arrive.
• Ciao Venice keeps several beds free every night for walk-ins and people without reservations.
Even if it looks like Ciao Venice is fully booked on a website, there still may be rooms and
several beds available. Please contact Ciao Venice directly by phone or e-mail.